A bit about me and how I'll help you
I'm your experienced “go to” marcomms freelancer who will help you to grow your Marketing, PR or Communications consultancy.
With more than a decade in marketing, PR and communications, I provide an extra pair of steady and experienced hands that will help you to achieve more.
Having worked for international publishing companies in my former corporate life, I now work with clients on a range of marketing and communications projects.
This might be in the form of writing new content (articles, blog posts, emails and website copy) or re-purposing existing content, social media management, website reviews and edits, email campaign set up and research projects.
My values and a bit about me
- I believe that there's no ‘one size fits all’ approach so when we work together, support is tailored to your ambitions.
- I’m known for my honest and direct approach and I’ll be open in my communication.
- Having worked in the third sector for the majority of my working life, I'm always keen to get involved with client projects that help out not-for-profits and charities.
- In my spare time, my partner and I renovate property, which often means that I'm living in a “building site”. (Literally.)
- I love great coffee (who doesn't?!) so if you're Bristol based, let me treat you – get in touch to arrange a coffee and a chat to see if I can help you.