Outsourced services for Marketing Consultants
- Create a marketing activity calendar tailored for your client that includes planned marketing and communications activity (email newsletters, social media activity, etc), as well as relevant awareness days and holidays, and tracks the results
- Identify awards your client should consider entering (and assist with the application process which may also include drafting the entry)
- Research for and write up SWOT analysis and customer journey mapping
Content and asset development
- Create and repurpose evergreen content for different channels - i.e. turning blog articles or white papers into infographics
- Write up case studies
- Compile FAQs for your client’s external or internal customers
- Social media management - writing messages and sourcing content that includes images, scheduling
- Design an email marketing campaign in line with your strategy
- Edit and publish website content, such as news stories or blogs via your client’s CMS, which may also include adding meta-descriptions to your webpage and images using your keywords
Tracking the success of your campaigns and reporting
- Create benchmarking for marketing campaigns using agreed framework and evaluation metrics
- Write up the results from a recent trade show or event
- Set-up surveys for benchmarking and evaluation (i.e. before and after the campaign) and compile survey results
- Pull and write up the results of an A/B test
- Evaluate the success of marketing campaign in line with your SMART objectives, with recommendations for future activity
Prices start from £40 per hour / £320 per day.
“The big obstacle for me is time. While this is obviously the reason for working with you, it was initially a barrier – as I imagined that I would need to spend more time managing the work you do for me. Happily, this is not the case!
I now have peace of mind that the elements of project work are being done. More than this, you regularly go above and beyond the brief and suggest ways to improve things.
Your initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm are all great things that come with your service.”
Time to get things moving?
Let's arrange a free 30 minute chat to see if I can help you.