Services for your business
Perhaps you're busy recommending to clients that they should have X, Y or Z marketing/PR initiative in place in their business but you don't have it sorted in your own business.
If we haven't yet worked together, this can be a great way to get started. Think of me as your back office support, working behind the scenes to help you get more done.
And because I know that doing marketing and PR for your own business is an overhead, rather than a money-making exercise, my rate is slightly lower and offers an introduction to my services.
Here are some of the ways I can help you:
- Conduct research that will inform your client pitches or speaking gigs
- Create a media list for outlets/publications in which you should be aiming to get coverage
- Source editorial calendars for your target publications
- Create and repurpose evergreen content for different channels - i.e. turning blog articles or white papers into infographics
- Write up case studies
- Edit and publish website content, such as news stories or blogs
- Identify industry awards you should consider entering (and assist with the application process which may also include drafting the entry)
Time to get things moving?
Want to find out more about outsourcing client work?
Are you a marketing consultant or are you a PR consultant?
Click on your button below to find out more about how I can help you.